Why do some people seem to move up the organization easier and faster than others?
How do you volunteer for special projects to gain visibility if your plate’s already full?
How do you maximize face (or phone) time with an exec to make a positive impression?
As Mid-Tier leaders, you work extremely hard. Your efforts aren’t always recognized or appreciated. It’s challenging to stand out.
If you want answers to the questions above, and you’re highly motivated to make significant shifts in your behavior to achieve your goals, reach out to me. I’ll help you focus your energy, and I’ll help you go after what you want.
Mid-Tier Leader Communications Program – Sample Goals
- Learn how to influence ‘up’ the organization
- Communicate your ideas more succinctly
- Maximize your meetings with senior executives
- Present or demo with greater impact
- Identify and leverage your professional brand
- Strategize your next career move
I’ll gladly customize a 1:1 Mid-Tier Communications Program for you.
When you sign up for this program, you will receive individual 1:1 coaching and guidance for four to six months. We will meet bi-weekly for 1.5-2 hours.
Together we’ll establish your program goals, specific metrics of success, and a plan to get there.
Chris is an advocate of investing in your professional network. She calls it your Inner Circle. Do what she says. Learn how to use Linked In. I didn’t do it until I lost my job. It was much harder then. Now I get what she meant. Don’t make my mistake.
– Sr Dir, Applications Team
Next time you plan your Team Offsite, brainstorm ideas with me. I realize one size doesn’t fit all, and I’ll gladly customize a program to fit your needs.
- Cement Your Team’s Brand
- Influence More Effectively ‘Up, Across, & Down’ the Organization
- Show Your Team How to Promote Their Accomplishments
- Deepen Your Team’s Ability to Communicate with One Another
- Using Conflict to Strengthen Your Team’s Cohesiveness
Want to test out the fit with me before you commit to a long-term program?
Maybe this Eval is for you!
Eval descriptor goes here
Here’s how the Eval Program works:
Prior to our session, I’ll send you a brief prep document. On the date of your session we’ll either speak or Skype for 45 min. After our session I’ll send you a custom Toolkit to reinforce our discussion, along with specific recommendations for improvements, so you can expand upon the ideas. (A limited number of Eval sessions are available each month.)
Price: $350 per session
This experience was transformative for me. It redefined my way of thinking about many aspects of my life.
– Male Mid-Tier Leader, Global Support Team