When is the last time you invested in yourself?
Power Camp gives you that chance.
Imagine coming together for 2 intense days with other motivated people,
what would you want to focus on for yourself?
What is Power Camp?
Power Camp is a two-day Communications Training Program to help you expand your professional presence, increase your ability to influence ‘up’, and learn to promote your accomplishments without sounding arrogant.
In this highly interactive program, you get the chance to make positive changes for yourself.
Who attends Power Camp?
Since 2002, Managers, Directors, VPs, GMs, CEOs, and even key individual contributors have attended Power Camp. For over 12 years, feedback has consistently been off the charts!
- PC for Women
- PC for Mid-Tier Leaders (Co-ed)
- PC for Executives
|Wednesday||2:30 – 8:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 – 6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 – noon|
Why attend Power Camp?
- Expand your executive presence
- Increase your ability to influence ‘up’ the organization
- Learn how to promote your accomplishments without bragging
- Find your voice in group settings
- Develop your professional brand
- Strategize your next career move
- Sustain your confidence in difficult situations
This is a unique opportunity to expand your professional network and receive authentic feedback from a coach and your peers around how you come across to others.
** All Oracle employees are asked to open a PO in the iProcurement system. Thank you. Please register but do not pay.
For more details, please download the Power Camp Agenda.
Power Camp allowed me to tap into things about my leadership I hadn’t given myself permission to explore. I’ve been performing at the tip of the iceberg in terms of my potential. Now I’m excited to move forward with strength and courage. I’m ready to make some key changes in how I come across and interact with others. I feel much more confident after this experience.
– Martine Kusiak, Director Project Management, Deal Operations
For me, Power Camp was the best professional development opportunity I’ve had, and I’ve had a lot of them.
– Carin Taylor, Global Diversity Executive
Interested in a custom Power Camp for your company?
Please send me an email .
I’d love to work with you and your team!
In this engaging, fast-paced retreat, you will be exposed to skills to help you:
- Gain insight into your communication and leadership style
- Expand your executive or professional presence
- Increase your ability to influence ‘up’
- Be more confident communicating your ideas to others
Benefits for Companies
- Reward top performers
- Increase employee retention
- Improve morale
- Develop next generation leaders
- Support individual innovation
Thank you for your wonderful support. I came home a different person and with a clear head. I am grateful for the time I spent at Power Camp!
—Annmarie Tull, Customer Support Manager
Power Camp gives business people the confidence to leverage their talents. Our women really listened to advice from the coaches and made important changes in how to come across to others.
— Robin Washington, CFO